The videos are posted on IBM Collaboration Services' YouTube channel, ICSSupportVideos.
For those interested in such things, I'm using an off-the-shelf Logictech C270 webcam in a completely FOSS (free and open source software) environment:
- Platform: Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4
- Recording: SimpleScreenRecorder 0.3.9
- Network Analysis: Wireshark 2.6.1
- Still Graphics: OpenOffice 4.1.1
- Video Editing: OpenShot 2.4.1
Production values are minimal - I'm just learning this stuff - so be kind in your comments where aesthetics are concerned. **chuckle**
If there's a particular topic in the networking world which interests you, let me know!